Less than a week to go until the new Premiership season starts. We had a flavour of whats to come with Manchester City's 2-0 win over Chelsea in the Community Shield. City are the team to beat and its going to be hard to see who can beat them.
Outright Premiership 2018/ 2019
Current odds at Bet365 look like this
Manchester City 1.66
Manchester United 8.00
After that, it gets into the Lecister City territory with Everton at 250/1, Wolves 250/1 and Leicester themselves at 300/1. Given city won the league at a cantor last season, I cannot see them not winning it again. Liverpool might run them relatively close but they are not consistent enough to close the gap. I'd still be expecting City to win the league with a double digit points difference.
Top Goal Scorer
Current odds at Bet365 look like this
Harry Kane 3.5
Mohammed Salah 6.00
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 7.5
Sergio Aguero 7.00
Romelu Lukaku 9.00
The price on Kane looks a bit too short for me. I much prefer Aguero at 7.0. If he stays fit, thats a great price. Salah did brilliantly last season but surely that was just a one off and he will revert to the average this season. He'll be up there but won't be breaking any records.
Combining both of those bets, you can get City and Aguero at 13.00. Thats actually really good value as the bets are dependent. If City win the league is quite likely that Aguero will score a lot of goals. If you did the double you'd get 11.62 so getting 13.00 is great. Compare with Salah and Liverpool. Thats only 17.00 whereas the double is 30.00.
To be relegated
Crystal Palace 6.00
West Ham 8.00
The one that interests me is Southampton. 8.00 is a cracking price. They barely scraped through last season and 8.00 makes them joint 10th favourite to go down. Other tham that, I have no opinion.
With its great offers Bet365 is the place to bet this season. These include 100% Euro Soccer Bonus, Live Streaming, Bore draw money back and Unlimited places on first goalscorer each way bets. Bet here
*odds correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change.
Open Account Offer
New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
• In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
• Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.